Each capsule contains:
Colostrum 400 mg
Colostrum is the nutrient rich pre milk that is secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals to nourish their young during the first 72 hours after giving birth.
Each drop contains immunoglobulins, growth factors, antibodies, vitamins, minerals, enzymes etc.
Studies have shown that colostrum can destroy viruses and bacteria powerfully boost your immune system and accelerate injury healing time. Its potent natural immune and growth factors that bring the body to a state of natural health and well being. It also enables us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminates and allergens where they attack us.
There are ninety known components in the colostrum. There are two primary components of colostrum : immune factors and growth factors. Colostrum also contains vitamins, minerals and aminoacids according to need of neonates.
- Specific Antibodies. The immune factors obtained from the mother have shown to fight to against viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus. There are around 20 specific antibodies in the colostrum to fight microbes.
- Immunoglobulins - Immunoglobulins are superior in defence in both treatment and prevention of viral infections, bacterial infections, allergies, yeast and fungus. These are protein molecules, saline soluble aminoacids which have important role in the body to fight against infections.
- Prolin Rich Polypeptide (PRP): PRP has been shown to stimulate the thymus to regulate the immune system in the body. PRP stimulates the weakened immune system and also stabilizes hyperactive immune system due to autoimmune diseases and allergies in the body.
- Lactoferrin : This is an iron binding protein that plays important role against cancer cells and also has anti- viral and anti-bacterial properties and anti inflammatory properties.
- Cytokines : These are the interleukines. They regulate duration and intensity of immune responses. They boost T cells activity and have antiviral and anti- tumor activity.
- Lymphokines : These are the peptides involved in mediating the immune response.
- Oligopolysaccharides and Glycoconjugate Sugars. They attract and bind to pathogenic bacteria and prevent their entery in the mucosal lining .
- Glycoproteins and Trypsin Inhibitors: They inhibit the breakdown of colostrum in the gut ,hence it can have its effect in the GIT. Colostrum inhibits the H.pylori in stomach, so anti-ulcer activity. They protect the immune and growth factors in GIT.
- Lysozyme : This is an acid resistant hydrolyzing agent that is capable of destroying bacteria and viruses on contact. This is being added to commercial baby food.
- Leucocytes : They stimulate interferon production and slow down the viral reproduction. Interferon also inhibits cellular wall penetration.
- Lactoperoxidase-thiocynate, Peroxidase and Xanthine Oxidase Enzymes: They oxidize bacteria by generating the release of hydrogen peroxide.
- Lactalbumins: Lactalbumins are active against many form of cancers and viruses. Lactalbumins also raise the serotonin levels, decrease the cartisol levels and improve the mood under stress.
The vital growth factors in the human colostrum are similar to that of bovine colostrum. They stimulate growth, help in regeneration and accelerate the repair of aged original muscle, skin, collagen, bone, cartilage and nerve tissue. Growth factors also stimulate the body to burn fat for fuel instead of the body's muscle tissue in times of fasting and lean built. Growth factors have also been used as an effective topical application for burns, injuries and skin rejuvenation.
- Poor immune competence
- For faster wound healing
- With hypertension and antibiotic therapy
- Distressed immune response
- Burns, pre and post surgery
- To enhance mucosal immunity
- In GIT colostrum has great role in terms of integrity of mucosa, permeability, local immunity, systemic immunity, antigen handling.
- Prevention of diarrhea when given to children over longer period.
- Useful in auto-immune and allergic disorders.
Keep in cool, dry and dark place.
KOLOSTRUM capsules are available in 10X10ís Alu Alu pack.
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please note it is dangerous to take any medication without doctorís prescription or professional advice from a registered health practitioner. Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep all medicines away from children. Store as recommended. Please consult your health care provider, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The allopathic medication and as per the law in India it must be sold by retail pharmacies holding valid trading drug license only.