DROXYGEL is taken to get relief from heartburn, upset stomach, acidity, burping, nausea, bloating pressure and discomfort. DROXYGEL contains Magnesium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide with dimethicone.
- Burning sensation in the chest
- Hot, sour, acidic taste at the back of the throat
- Pain in chest, especially after bending over, lying down, or eating.
- Sensation of food stuck in the middle of the chest or throat
- Feeling of discomfort
Uses of antacid?
- Antacid is a medicine used for preventing or correcting acidity, especially in the stomach.
- They are OTC medicines which neutralize the acid of stomach.
- They are available in form of tablets and liquid. Antacids contain certain common ingredients viz. Aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide/carbonate/trisilicate. Few extra ingredients are also added in antacids for preventing gas, sore throat etc.
- Antacid are NOT suitable for everyone.
- Antacids are generally considered safe during pregnancy, but it is better to consult doctor before intake.
Uses of DROXYGEL
- It is indicated to get immediate relief from occasional, everyday heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, and gas.
- Hot, bitter, sour taste in mouth by acid reflux
- Acid indigestion
- Bloating, pressure, and discomfort commonly referred to as gas
- Burping, Nausea, Hiccups, Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat