Each 10 ml contains:
- Silymarin - 70 mg
- Vtamin B1 - 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 - 3 mg
- Niacinamide - 20 mg
- D-Panthenol - 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 - 25 mcg
- Folic acid - 2 mcg
Silymarin is a unique flavonoid complex—containing silybin, silydianin, and silychrisin—that is derived from the milk thistle plant. These unique phytochemicals from the milk thistle have been the subject of decades of research into their beneficial properties.
How does silymarin work?
- As an antioxidant, silymarin scavenges for free radicals that can damage cells exposed to toxins. Silymarin has been said to be at least ten times more potent in antioxidant activity than vitamin E.
- It increases glutathione in the liver by more than 35% in healthy subjects and by more than 50% in rats. Glutathione is responsible for detoxifying a wide range of hormones, drugs, and chemicals. High levels of glutathione in the liver increases its capacity for detoxification.
- Silymarin also increases the level of the important antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase in cell cultures.
- It stimulates protein synthesis in the liver, which results in an increase in the production of new liver cells to replace the damaged ones.
- Silymarin inhibits the synthesis of leukotrienes (mediators of inflammation, which can result in psoriasis, among other things).
- Liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis)
- Funicular myelosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Children cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Peripheral nerve injury
- Skin diseases (psoriasis, photodermatosis, herpetiformis dermatitis, neurodermatitis)
- To prevent and treat symptoms of deficiency of Silymarine Plus Vitamin B-Complex (Vitamin B12) (including the application of biguanide, PASA, vitamin C in high doses)
- Radiation sickness.
Dosage & administration
BEXOLIV Syrup to be taken one to two teaspoons daily once or twice after meals or as directed by nutritionist or health practitioner.
Thromboembolism, erythremia, erythrocytosis, increased sensitivity to cyanocobalamin.
Hepatitis is a potentially life-threatening condition. No herbs or supplements including B complex vitamins and silymarin have been proved to alter the course of chronic hepatitis. While these substances might be helpful for some people, they cannot cure hepatitis and are not a replacement for medical therapy.
- CNS: rarely - a state of arousal.
- Cardiovascular system: rarely - pain in the heart, tachycardia.
- Allergic reactions: rarely - urticaria.
BEXOLIV syrup is available as bottle of 200 ml.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.Properly discard this supplement when it is expired or no longer needed.