Each capsule contains
Asparagus Racemosus 330 mg
Asparagus Racemosus is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women.Asparagus Racemosus nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body's natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body's natural lactation.
Asparagus Racemosus contains phyto-estrogens, the precursors of estrogen and is very useful for women who suffer from low natural estrogen levels as a result of menopause, hysterectomies or oophorectomies.
Benefits ofAsparagus Racemosus
- Asparagus Racemosus supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
- Asparagus Racemosus maintains healthy hormonal balance
- Asparagus Racemosus treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.
- Asparagus Racemosussupports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
- Asparagus Racemosus relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies
- Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women
- Asparagus Racemosus supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
- Asparagus Racemosus also supports healthy libido
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Fatigue, anxiety in Females
- General Weakness, restlessness in females
- It is free from hormones and works naturally to give strength to the female reproductive system and natural cycles.
- Useful in anemia, painful menstruation, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, irregular painful menstruation.
- Menopause, Weak bones in females, Low bone density
- It does not impair any hormonal balance and can be used along with other ongoing medicines.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 capsules a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep tightly closed in cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
No known precautions.
ASPAMOM Capsules are available in a10X10ís blister packing